I don’t often post an ‘in progress’ project but this is a big enough project to do that. Below you can see all the first wave of Dreadball kickstarter figures which I have put together and undercoated.
I’m also trying the mobile app for writing this post, so that’s another test.
Overall, I really like the figures but I will say that these models were not the easiest to put together and clean up. They required a reasonable amount of green stuff on some of the arm joints. I’m also not convinced out the rat thing posses. Maybe I put those together wrong but they are interesting models anyway.
I hope this week to get a first game of Dreadball so I should get some motivation from that I hope.
We’ll see how they finally paint up. You’ll see that in future posts.