Last month I was looking at the lead pile of shame (i.e. all the stuff I have to do) and found that I had a pack of Gladiators which I had missed earlier in the year. So I had to put paint on them really. No choice in that as it would anoy me that I did not get them done this year.
I finished these in late November so now is a good time to post a shot of them. We have played a game of Jugula and really should do another soon as it is an interesting game and the best gladiator game I have played.These guys are more generic than the previous sets I have done and should be able to be used any of most of the colour coded ludus that I have. I have tried to vary the skin tones as normal on the different models which seemed to come out ok.
So there we are. More gladiators to add to the ones already done.